Professional Office Niche Team
Serving Physicians, Dentists, Veterinarians, Attorneys, Architects
DGN’s multidisciplinary Professional Offices industry niche team serve medical, dental, architectural, attorney and consulting offices of all size and specialty throughout northern Michigan, including:
The team is led by DGN Partner and Certified Healthcare Business Consultant Mary F. Krantz, CPA, CHBC, and brings together industry specific expertise in: Practice Management, Tax Services, Business Accounting Services, Financial Statements and Reporting, Employee Benefit Services, IT Services and a broad array of business management, accounting and technology consultation services. All are customized for the unique needs of each professional office. QuickBooks services and training are provided by DGN’s large staff of QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors.
Professional Office Services:
- Monthly, quarterly & annual accounting & financial statement preparation
- Proactive tax planning
- Tax preparation for practices & partners
- Payroll services
- Flexible spending plan installation
- Employee benefit plans
- Retirement consulting and testing
- Business valuations
- Buy vs. lease analyses for for buildings and equipment
- Assistance with bank financing
- Business managment &accounting set-up for new practices
- QuickBooks installation and training by Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
- Practice “Checkups"
- Analysis of practice expenses & comparisons
- Revenue/collection analysis
- Office procedure review
- Internal control review .
Articles & Resources of Interest:
Increasing Efficiency in Healthcare Offices, by Mary F. Krantz, CPA, CHBC