Dennis, Gartland & Niergarth hosts one of the largest staff of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors in the region. QuickBooks servces can be customized to meet each organization's business and training requirements.
Each of DGN's QuickBooks experts has earned certification as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor by completing a rigorous and comprehensive QuickBooks curriculum developed by Intuit. DGN's ProAdvisors are experienced CPAs and CPA-candidates who work with small businesses to help their staffs learn, use and customize QuickBooks to meet their business goals. They understand the challenges businesses face and can offer guidance on everything from complex accounting questions and payroll interpretation to mastering advanced features of QuickBooks.
- Customized, cost-effective training for individuals and groups.
- Payroll processing & tax reporting
- Setting up chart of accounts and financial reports
- Transition from other software to QuickBooks
- Industry specific training or customization
- On-site review, guidance and office "check-ups"
- New business start-up
- Industry specific QuickBooks applications (i.e. QuickBooks for Nonprofits, QuickBooks for Construction, etc.)
Annual training seminars are held between September and January each year to introduce QuickBooks capabilities and address special topics. Current sessions run 9/22/2016 - 1/12/2017.